-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

Favd it for the music and epicishness

haha no originality but the style and music looks n sounds cool so its sweet

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Im unsure as to why this amused me...

wtf is with minecraft... it kinda blows my mind. i just dont get what the deal is... anyways this was strangely entertaining. and the narrator was classic lol

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Words cannot express...

i wasnt sure if i should laugh, cry, or.... idk man... idk. It was... disturbing. JESUS THOSE HORRIFYING FACIAL EXPRESSIONZ!!! AAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Left 4 Dead 2...

...If Left 4 Dead 2 were a side scrolling arcade game. This is actually pretty cool. And U gots to love ninja swords.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

Dude thats beast!

Its hard, but its a really cool concept. I also like the music alot too. Its good for this game. I really like how you made it look really sketchy too. Good job.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

This is awesome!!!!

I loved this game!!! Its wierdly comical and its also really fun!

Yummy☆Jelly Yummy☆Jelly

I am a fan of this. I'm faggy as fuck for aesthetically Japanese shit, but still this is dank lol.

Fin-Metaljonus Fin-Metaljonus

Yo, this is some of the very best heavy shit I've heard submitted on NG. Vocals are dope, instrumentals are well written and performed, and I dig the lyrics too. I would love to hear a full record from you guys, and I'm giving this track a 5.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks, dude! We're working really hard on finishing the songs and getting ready to play some gigs and record! I'll for sure keep things updated about it on my NG page. Thanks for listening! If possible share the fuck out of this song my band to all your homies! We would appreciate it for sure! We all gotta start somewhere lol.

S.U - Battle in the island S.U - Battle in the island

Structure feels maybe a little slapdash, and the elements all together feel a bit jumbled, but overall I like this. A nifty first effort! Keep at it, bruh.

Captain Awesome Man Captain Awesome Man

get a load of this...

...TOTAL DOUCHEBAG! lol for the record, although i agree with that dude below me.. that douchebag looks like he cld pwn sum noobzz

btw i looked up "awesome" and this is wutt came upp XP

I saw this in a dream once I saw this in a dream once

I envy you, dreamer

Yea I just realized that I needed to review this. It really did take a lot of creativity and talent to create something this beautiful. And I love it, I wish this was what the sky really looked like. The use of color worked out unbelievably well. And I love the lighthouse. By the way I'm really jealous of your dreams because I only have nightmares. We all have our talents, this is definitely yours. I recommended you for the art portal :)

WIP SPARTAN 089 Detailed WIP SPARTAN 089 Detailed

Omg, its Master Chief!

Or its a spartan at least. Lots of detail, it mustve taken you a long time to draw out. Lots of talented people on the art portal.