Yummy☆Jelly Yummy☆Jelly

I am a fan of this. I'm faggy as fuck for aesthetically Japanese shit, but still this is dank lol.

Fin-Metaljonus Fin-Metaljonus

Yo, this is some of the very best heavy shit I've heard submitted on NG. Vocals are dope, instrumentals are well written and performed, and I dig the lyrics too. I would love to hear a full record from you guys, and I'm giving this track a 5.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks, dude! We're working really hard on finishing the songs and getting ready to play some gigs and record! I'll for sure keep things updated about it on my NG page. Thanks for listening! If possible share the fuck out of this song my band to all your homies! We would appreciate it for sure! We all gotta start somewhere lol.

S.U - Battle in the island S.U - Battle in the island

Structure feels maybe a little slapdash, and the elements all together feel a bit jumbled, but overall I like this. A nifty first effort! Keep at it, bruh.

Enter The Sun Enter The Sun

well.... its tasty. its definitely tasty.

noice brosky this sounds awesum. like the synths, like all the beatwork its a music monster that pwns nuf said

ZuneInc responds:

nuf said :)

~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

YOU OWN!!

FOREVERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omfg no lie you just pwnd tha universe

Twitching Dinosaurs Twitching Dinosaurs

YESSS

FUCK yeah. this dubstep beez ownin all yall motherfuckazz. lol Seriously this is beast though. nice workk

As if you never As if you never

I almost forgot why i love newgrounds

Cuz i can sit down and spend hours discovering sounds that some other dude decided to use to convey some new form of awesome to the world. i love good ambient/easylistening music. Bro, thanks for being part of todays source of... soothing greatness:)

Anthems - Memories Anthems - Memories

Bro, this is pretty sweet actually

dude, the way youve mixed this is legit, im bettin this sounds pretty sickk once you finish mixing/eqing vox

Miles Of Snow (Take 2) Miles Of Snow (Take 2)

Fuck yeah

Dude this is exactly what i wanted to find on my first day back to newgrounds in 8 months. sexy, trippy, delishuss masterpiece. Thank you for making my day bro, the beats are amazing, all this glitchy shizz is gonna give me nightmares in a good way :P :D 10/10 5/5

Lapse responds:

Nice, man. I'm glad you found it! I love me some glitchy beats :)
I thank you for your ears.

Asylum (Album Version) Asylum (Album Version)

This is QUITE a surprise

Rarely does NG surprise me with great instrumentals AND genuine creativity, Not to mention excellent mixing! Seriously, this is really an EPIC track bro! The whole song is excellent, but the entire bridge and solo is top notch! Both the screaming and clean vocals are awesome! DAMN IT IM USING TOO MANY EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!! GOOD JOB! 5/5 10/10 Fav'd and Downloaded